10 Rapid-Fire Ways To Market Your Blog
1. Write Relevant ContentYou need to know your audience, know their pain points, and understand your niche very well to write content that isn't only relevant but is also interesting to them.
2. Create Consistent Content
Once you start producing content for your blog, it needs to go out on a regular basis. That may seem like a tall order but if you really know your audience, you'll be able to create at least one blog post a week that is of interest to them.
3. Share on Social MediaWhen you publish a new blog post, always share it immediately to all of your social media accounts. You want to be part of proudly promoting everything you publish. If you won't share it, why should they?
4. Share New Posts to Your Email ListEvery time you publish a blog post, write up a blurb, link to the blog post, and add it to your autoresponder if it's evergreen or a broadcast if it's not evergreen. This will bring your viewers back to your website and encourage them to share too.
5. Add Content Upgrades to Build Your Email ListEvery blog post you publish is an opportunity to add content upgrades. A content upgrade is content that you link to within a blog post that offers more information. Usually, it'll be downloadable, such as a checklist or cheat sheet that requires an email address to receive.
6. Participate in Your Niche CommunityEvery niche has a community. You should participate in that community as much as possible so that people are curious about you and want to read your blog posts.
7. Make New Contacts Every DayIt's important to network and build your contacts. Focus on very specific contacts, just not anyone. Getting 100 a day isn't going to help if they're 100 people who aren't interested. Locate the people who will be interested and reach out to them.
8. Pull Their Heart StringsIf you can connect to your viewers on an emotional level, they'll come back for more. Even if you're blogging about business you can show care, love, joy, and even sadness as you connect to your readers on a new level by being open yourself.
9. Create Headlines That Perform WellYour headlines are important. Don't try to trick readers into clicking and then provide a post about something totally irrelevant to the headline or subject line. Instead, work hard to provide a good, keyword-rich headline that makes your viewers curious enough to click through.
10. Add Stand-Out VisualsHow a post looks is important too. Add visuals that enhance the message and draw attention to the what you're trying to explain in the post. Take some of your own photos and don't always use stock images as they are; crop them differently, add colors, and make it look interesting. Don't forget to name the image by the subject of the post.
Are you are ready to be a better blogger? Discover 21 different one-a-day tasks and activities for getting more traffic, more prospects, more customers and more sales. Download my free checklist, 21 Days To A Better Blog, at https://jonallo.com/better-blog
Article Source: 10 Rapid-Fire Ways To Market Your Blog